Pre-registration for current students, their siblings, current J-Tot students, and alumni begins the first week of January and continues until our annual Open House, which is held in late January.
Open registration begins the morning of our Open House and continues until spaces are filled. Available spaces are filled based on CJP’s current by-laws. If registration forms are received prior to the beginning of open registration, they will not be processed until after priority registration is over.
CJP’s open enrollment is prioritized into the following categories:
- Siblings of current students/alumni and alumni of CJP
- Members of two of our partner agencies – Temple Beth El, Temple Israel, or the LJCC
- Jewish member with one partner affiliation
- Jewish unaffiliated families
- LJCC non-Jewish members
- Non-Jewish unaffiliated families