As it is CJP’s mission to provide young children with a secure and loving atmosphere in which to grow, develop a positive self-image, and learn the joy of Jewish life, we are dedicated to ensuring that families have access to a premier Jewish early childhood education. Therefore, the Charlotte Jewish Preschool is proud to offer families with a scholarship program. CJP has designated funds each year to award to families that are experiencing hardship and /or cannot afford our regular monthly tuition. Although we would love to accommodate all requests, we prioritize our awards based on a comprehensive assessment of your financial needs by FAST (a third party company that confidentially reviews your information), and the recommendations of our scholarship committee.
Scholarship applicants must:
- Be registered and accepted into the Charlotte Jewish Preschool.
- Be up to date on your tuition payments.
- Pay for and complete FAST application, and all necessary documents.
Things to know and consider:
- The typical scholarship awards fall between 15 and 30 percent.
- In order to receive a scholarship for a Full Day program, both parents must be working.
- In order to receive a scholarship for a Half Day program, both parents working is preferred.
- Scholarship is awarded annually and reviewed, as necessary, within the school year.
- Award letters are typically mailed prior to your first regularly scheduled tuition payment.
- A meeting with Jewish Family Services (JFS) may be required.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Charlotte Jewish Preschool office with any additional questions.